Monday, October 1, 2012

Pinterest Projects

I try to only pin projects and recipes that will actually happen in reality, but sometimes things are so cute or look so yummy I have to pin them because you never know...I may pull it off one day. The last two Pinterest pins I've accomplished were for cleaning. I know, it sounds boring, but I can't believe how well they actually worked! I was completely sold and will now us these cleaning tips all the time.

The first one is for the shower head. I cleaned it every time, but I decided to do this deep-cleaning idea: Shower Head Cleaner. I liked it for a couple of reasons. One, you can just follow the directions and then leave it. There's no elbow grease that needs to be put into it. Put the baggie with the cleaner in it and let it go. The second reason I like it is because it's not full of chemicals. There are the two simple ingredients that I assume are in every household. Try it, it works wonders.

My second cleaning miracle was on the fruit I gathered up today from Sprouts. I somewhat clean produce when I buy it, but since I peel most everything to make it into Baby Girl food, I don't worry about it too much. Stuff that I eat really just gets a glance over. I decided to try it tonight since there was time while I was putting away other groceries. DIY Fruit and Veggie Wash is pretty dang awesome. I put in apples, pears, and strawberries. Everything, after ten minutes, did look great, but it wasn't until I pulled the fruit out and drained the sink that I was impressed. The stuff left in the sink was dirt, almost like a dust.

I can't believe that was on the fruit! I am now a believer in thoroughly cleaning all produce.

Try it out for yourself because I think you will love the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment