Saturday, October 27, 2012

Field Trip

Baby Girl and I had quite the adventure today! We live in not-a-mansion, nut it's in the best area for public transportation. Baby Girl and I use it a lot, but we don't go far. Our bus rides are around ten minutes at the most. Today we went to the very end of our line and after an hour and thirty minutes we were at the beach! You have to love southern California weather...end of October and it was a perfect beach day.

Our day was filled with beautiful weather, a free lunch, a giant turtle, speed walking on the pier, a soccer game, watching boats, and eavesdropping on all the extremely unique people on the us.

It was a very fun trip!













2 comments:

  1. What absolutely beautiful photos! I'm jealous of two things: 1. you live so close to such a stunning beach and 2. Your baby sleeps in the wrap. Mine squirms and will only sleep in bed. I miss her naps on me!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan! The falling asleep outside of her crib is like spotting the loch ness monster...rare! I miss when Baby Girl would fall asleep right on me all the time. It was a beautiful day and makes us remember why we tolerate traffic and the heat to live here. Glad you enjoyed the pictures and thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete