Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wordy Wednesday



Definition for fundraising:

Web definitions:
(fundraise) fund-raise: raise money for a cause or project; "We are fundraising for AIDS research".
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn


Baby Girl is a CHOC baby and it definitely helps to put Pastor Husband's heart and my heart at ease. We take her there for her check-ups and it was through CHOC that she had her MRI. This is walk is for CHOC and all the many many babies and kids that go in and out of their doors whether it's for routine maintenance (haha!) or something more serious.

My mom and I, along with Baby Girl, will be walking for CHOC and their children this Sunday...if we can raise $50 by Saturday. Here is the link to my personal donation page. Any contribution is appreciated and I thank you so very much!

Jennifer's Donation Page

2 comments: