Friday, April 6, 2012

WARNING!

I think it would be awesome to know what every product, which resides in my home, is made out of and be able to pronounce all the ingredients. I started off with laundry detergent, then moved on to dishwasher detergent, and (as you read a couple of nights ago) Vick's Vapor Rub. O are there woes to all of my creations.

First off, we loved the laundry soap...until we realized that they were clogging the cloth diapers. This made for diapers that were useless and lots of soaked through pants and sheets. After bathing them in Dawn dish soap a few times, we lost only three to the soap. I still use it for our clothes, but I think once I run out it'll be back to store-bought stuff.

Oh my, the soap for the dishwasher! Worked amazing the very first night. Never again after that. There is a cloudy film on most everything now. I gave up after a week or so. If I wanted to hand wash dishes I would have never asked for a working dishwasher! So, yes, store-bought stuff in that machine now as well.

I don't know...maybe I'm just not that great at this stuff. I like knowing what were using, it's ingredients, and try to save money at the same time. What do you do to save the precious dollar?

No comments:

Post a Comment