Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hippie Speak

I try to do my best to give the best for the Baby Girl. I also try to use whatever I have in the house for all of our needs. Right now, Baby Girl, has a bad cold. Troll bogies everywhere! I've already drugged her with Tylenol because she always runs a fever for about a day after her shots so I didn't want to medicate her even further - and, really, can you ever get rid of a cold with medication? Nope! It's a virus, people! However, relief is always wanted and the poor girl can't breathe out of her nose at the moment. My friend, Adrianna, gave me the idea to use Vick's Vapor Rub. I knew there had to be some kind of homemade something-or-other that would work. I searched for some home remedies and came across this gem:


Kiss Vicks Goodbye – DIY Chest Rub




We'll see how it works tonight when I put her to bed. Hopefully, she sleeps tonight! It's been a rough couple of nights with cat naps here and there. Adrianna also said to apply it to her feet. Anyone else do this little trick? I'm going to try it and if it doesn't work, at least, Baby Girl's feet will be smelling pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment