Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dinner!

We got back down to my roots (said with a southern accent). Well, they are sort of my roots. I am Mexican, through and through, both sides of the family with little deviation. However, I speak Spanish zero percent and I have no idea what part of Mexico my family is from and yeah, the only way we celebrate our heritage is through the food. So, for tonight I made fajitas, beans, and guacamole. YUM!

I would show a picture, but it didn't look the prettiest. It did taste good though.

Right now, my dear husband and Baby Girl are getting what he needs for his sermon tomorrow. A good sermon always includes some type of illustration. Tomorrow, I believe, we're using something that is actually alive. Hopefully, it gets through the night! For a treat when they get back I made lemonade-raspberry smoothies. I'm pretending it's a margarita. It needs more sugar though because I don't think my face is supposed to contort with each sip.

It looks prettier than the fajitas so I did do a picture of the before it was massacred in the blender.

Add sugar!


Here's our half-bean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment