Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wordy Wednesday


divertido, divertida

 adjective

English Translation of DIVERTIDO

1


Yesterday, was muy divertido! We got to go to Disneyland and Baby Girl is so spoiled...she's been twice in less than a year!

This is how she spent most of the first trip.


This time she was awake for most of the rides and I think she really enjoyed them! We went on The Haunted Mansion, some Bug's Life ride where you fly in a bug-made hot air balloon, Winnie the Pooh, It's a Small World, and the Toy Story ride in California Adventure. On that ride, each time it whipped around she would look up at me and smile. Baby Girl is going to love all rides, I think, and that is good news for Pastor Husband. I can't even go on Splash Mountain! I'm okay with waiting, walking around, and shopping while everyone else gets dropped down, turned upside down, and thrown around at a million miles per hour.

We got pictures with the big ol' Mainstreet Christmas Tree, Mickey Mouse, Snow White and Donald Duck. After the picture with Mickey Baby Girl would get so excited each time she would she him or another character. I'm so glad she wasn't scared of the giant mouse, which, I noticed, I'm taller than that once giant mouse!


Baby Girl's beautiful morning hair.




Beginning of Winnie the Pooh 



Walking with Pastor Husband to California Adventure. 

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment