Friday, August 3, 2012

Off Task

So, for some reason, I decided to get sick this week. My sinuses were overtaking my face and the only thing that felt good was a heating pad...on my face...while I slept with my mouth guard - now that is a pretty picture! - and yes, Pastor Husband still finds me irresistible. Anyway, only a few things have made me want to continue living and that is Baby Girl, who has just been a great mood these last few days (probably to make up for my sicky-attitude), Pastor Husband who has been taking great care of me and Baby Girl, my girls, and this amazing tumblr site:


Suri's Burn Book


I just absolutely love it and had to share. It's the dry-est of dry humor and I can't get enough of it! It reminds me of a book I had growing up Funny Insults and Snappy Put Downs. Yes, this is actually a children's book and should have been a warning sign to my parents. Ha, it actually makes me laugh now that I had that book. I'm working on heaving some of the piles of sarcasm out of my life because, as I tell my girls all the time, "sarcasm does not belong in relationships". It really doesn't. I've seen marriages end because of their sarcasm. It hurts some people (those who aren't smart enough to understand....ah! Sarcasm strikes again!). Sarcasm is also just empty and we're going to be judged for every empty word we say, which means I am in so much trouble! 


I'm working on it. I'm working on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment