Monday, August 20, 2012

¡feliz cumpleaños!

To me!

Today was such a special birthday for me..."[l]et me count the ways":
  1. It's my second birthday as a wife
  1. It's my first birthday as a momma (can you believe Baby Girl didn't get me a present? She already owes me!)
  2. My favorite Ohio cousins and Aunt were out here visiting and spent the day with us
  3. I got to see a few of my girls from the youth group
  4. I got to spend the day at the beach, although we were underneath a pop-up tent so I'm not sure how much sun I really got, but at least my gringo family members were safe
  5. I got a $25 Starbucks card! WHOOHOO!
It was a really good day and I'm thanking God for this last year that just overflowed with so much love. Here's to another one!

This morning, just hanging out.

Baby Girl being well protected from sun & sand.

She's going to be just like her daddy...not loving the beach.

2 comments: