Monday, June 9, 2014

I Spy with My Little Eye

Something that smells a bit of courage, perhaps? Or as Baby Girl would say, "I think so, maybe?"

Mommy on the Rocks Designs are out there! If you haven't noticed there is a trusty, little tab up there (look up, look up...no, not to the sky! Towards the top of your monitor. Riiiiiight there!) that's labeled "Design". It's here that I've been putting up birthday invitations, baby shower invitations, signs, and more - I'm currently working on t-shirt designs for Baby Girl and Baby Dos' first birthday invite!

They are for sale! For $10 I will send you the digital file of whatever is that you need. Remember, it all can be personalized to what you want. All I need to know is your theme and what you're picturing and we'll go from there.

If you want a final, printed project sent to you just email me with the details at motrocksdesigns@gmail.com.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Pinterest.

Thank you in advance and I hope that I can help you with your next event!

No comments:

Post a Comment