Friday, December 7, 2012

Advent: Day 5 & 6

It wouldn't be real life if I didn't get behind on something!

Verses for yesterday: Micah 5.2-4
Verses for today: Malachi 4.1-3

I like this reading plan because it really has you all over the bible. It's like going on an exploration.

I didn't post last night because we had a very good friend come over for dinner and we haven't seen her for months! Actually, I think it was in October when we got together for her birthday and Pastor Husband's birthday. She's a great lady. She was our doula with Baby Girl and was the best person, aside from Pastor Husband (of course!), to have by my side during the stages of labor and birth. We absolutely love her!

Baby Girl filing for us yesterday morning.

Collecting leaves this afternoon.
















No comments:

Post a Comment