Monday, December 2, 2013

I'm Four Months!

Actually, I was four months old a week ago, but we've been keeping Mom busy. I decided to take a nap while my big sister was napping to give her some time to catch up. Aren't I the sweetest baby ever to do that for her? I am!

I like to talk...a lot! Especially at 3 am. I make almost as much noise as my big sister. I can pick my head up for a really long time during tummy time (I still don't like this time very much). I also rolled from my tummy to my back for the first time while I was in Ohio, right in front of my great aunts and cousins! They now love me even more now because I did something special just for them. I took my first plane ride...four plane rides to be exact. Ohio was fun and really cold. I met a bunch of new family and friends. I also met my future wife, but Mom's phone went cuckoo and all the pictures from Thanksgiving week are gone! She was not very happy about this. Take my word for it - I met lots of people and heard at least three different languages all going at the same time.

I love watching my big sister as she reads to me and I really just adore her. I'm not sure what she thinks about me. This one time, she tried to push me off the blanket, off Dad's leg, and off my little floor mat. Despite that, I think she really loves me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment