Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Baby Dos Update

30 weeks! This pregnancy has gone by so fast. I really thought it would feel forever since I didn't have work to distract me. Well, instead of work, I have sweet Baby Girl.

The biggest difference with this one is that it's been easier in the way of no morning sickness, no gestational diabetes (thank you, Jesus!), and the birthing center. Of course, I ache a lot more, I'm way uncomfortable, and I never really got that burst of life. I'm tired most of my days.

My older sister had her baby on Mother's Day! Panchito was born just a bit smaller than Baby Girl. He is so precious and the cousins got to meet yesterday for the first time. At first she kinda ignored him, but little by little she warmed up. Baby Girl pointed out his hair, eyes, nose, ears, mouth, and toes. She also wanted to lie in his cradle, which had me thinking, "don't regress!"; however, we got a super cute picture out of it.

It was just fun watching her with him and I'm anticipating how she'll be with Baby Dos from day to day.

No comments:

Post a Comment