Monday, April 15, 2013

My 19th Month Old Baby Girl

She was just cuckoo today! I did a lot of observation because she was just cracking me up. I started watching "Glee" on Netflix because I've gone through everything else, it seems. I like the singing and dancing and so does Baby Girl. She started this new dance move where she lifts her hands above her head and waves them around. There was lots of spinning and jumping. Her jumping though is when she sort of lifts her heels a bit off the ground.

Baby Girl also was brave enough to put herself in the dogs' cage.


Then we had a yummy dinner tonight of twice baked cauliflower. The directions - boil the stuff, process the stuff, then stick it in the broiler for a few. That's about it. Also, add whatever ingredients, seasonings you really like. We had ours with garlic, butter, chives, chicken, and tomatoes. I recommend boiling the cauliflower in chicken stock (or even veggie stock) versus just water. It'll give it a bit more flavor.


Oh, look! Our garden is growing!

Tomato and Cucumber

Tomato with a Baby Girl in the back

There are three tiny asparagus growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment