Friday, March 15, 2013

Cute Baby Girl - Happy Birthday!

Baby Girl is 18 months - a year and a half - and I can't believe how fast it's all going already! She is or rather, we are, completely pacifier free! She still groans and complains, which turns into a conversation with something in her crib, and then finally sleeps. I guess instantaneous sleep isn't going to happen, but if it doesn't happen with me why should it happen with her.

It's just amazing to be able to watch her new tricks from day-to-day and it's so hard to believe that another one is on its way. I'm already at 21 weeks!

Our Baby Girl is is fabulous both with her laughter and her tantrums - timeouts for everyone! - , willful, and her own living creature. We ask ourselves many times, "do all babies do this?". She has finally made her way past the 20 pound mark and was called "short" by her doctor (thanks). We've added the sounds of a cow and a duck to her animal repertoire. I sing and we do the hand motions together for "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" at least one-million times a day. There are now five teeth in her grin. Not enough for a steak, but good enough to eat most of my breakfast burrito. Speaking of that, eating is still her favorite hobby.

She is a good baby and we love her so very much...Happy Birthday!!

Breakfast Burrito Steal-er
This morning when I asked her to show me her teeth.

After the Aquarium of the Pacific :)

At the Aquarium of the Pacific

No comments:

Post a Comment