Monday, February 11, 2013

Duty Calls

I informed Pastor Husband today that I was going back to my housewife job today. He was pleased to hear that and said that I wouldn't be fired because I have a benevolent boss. Pastor Husband is a blessing with all his understanding.

I kind of took off for a week and didn't do much of anything with the exception of taking care of Baby Girl. She never went without clean diapers or without food. I'm not that bad!  Not much else got done though. Laundry is stacked high and I didn't make many dinners. I guess I was just tired because I did a lot of that throughout the week. I even fell asleep, twice!, while Baby Girl was still awake!

Today, I'm taking back over my life regardless of how much I want to fall into a coma. I keep waiting for that burst of life during the second trimester, but, so far, it's hiding far away from me. Today, I managed to wash diapers, clean up the living room, put the recycling out, wipe off the cabinets, make dinner (Pinterest), and clean the microwave (Pinterest).

We've had a good start to Valentine's - we got to hear Baby Dos' heartbeat at my midwife appointment, had a picnic in the park, shared a yummy dinner together, and took a field trip to the store. Tonight, after Baby Girl goes to bed, Pastor Husband and I have cupcakes, coffee, and a movie to share. Thank you Lord for all of Your goodness!

...speaking of Pinterest :) Here is dinner: Day Three Healthy Dinner Recipe - Pasta-less Manicotti. Here is cheers to a clean microwave (this worked awesome and it was so quick!): Vinegar is the new clean smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment