Wednesday, January 9, 2013

We're Back!

Not that we went anywhere, in fact, the holidays were quiet and spent at home. Very nice! Christmas we were at home and Pastor Husband's parents came over for a little visit. On New Year's Eve I went out and got him cheese plate because it's his most favorite thing in the world. After Baby Girl went to bed he ate cheese and we played Scrabble. No one one because around 1130pm we were both ready to pass out. After cleaning up and getting ready for bed it was almost midnight. We wished each other "happy new year", kissed, and rolled over and went to sleep. Party animals!

A couple of days ago, I was in the kitchen for the entire morning making pre-ready eggs for our breakfast. I really hate making breakfast. I don't really like eating it for that matter. So, I decided to have some already-made scrambled eggs to at least take the every morning cooking step away. I made one batch with half of them with cheese and the other half with tomatoes. I whisked my eggs because we really only eat scrambled eggs. Put them in a cupcake tin and baked for about 20 mins or until cooked through. It does save some time in the morning and makes me more likely to eat.

I also made some strawberry/blueberry yogurt for Baby Girl. I just pureed the berries, but not completely. She has four teeth now, we got to use them! A couple of spoonfuls of the berries and a couple of plain Greek yogurt and we now have a yummy snack.

While I was doing all that, Baby Girl was doing all this:

No comments:

Post a Comment