Thursday, January 17, 2013

Baby Dos Update

My lovely friend did this for her pregnancy updates so I am going to do the same because I loved reading about her progress. You may find her yummy blog - if smell-o-vision was a reality I would suggest getting it for her baking posts - here: A Vintage Girl in a Modern World.

Here we go!

Week 13
Total weight gain/loss: I don't know yet because I've only had one appointment and don't currently (or ever will) own a scale.
Maternity clothes: Don't need to, but I couldn't resist my maternity jeans because they are so comfy! Thankfully, I put them on and I need to be about 10x's bigger for them to actually fit.
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Horrible. I haven't had a good night's rest since, what seems like, conception. It's just awful. I'm dead tired around 7pm, but Baby Girl goes to bed at 830pm. I'm ready for bed around 930pm and then I am WIDE AWAKE until 1am!
Best moment from this week: Actually looking pregnant because I feel like it just gives me the right-away for everything.
Miss anything: Being able to pick up Baby Girl for any reason and not having it kill my back.
Movement: Yup, but none that I can feel yet
Food cravings: Everything. Anytime a type of food is mention I want it.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Pureed vegetables. Thank goodness Baby Girl has more teeth now so it's bite-sized pieces of veggies for her now.
Have you started to show yet: (see best moment answer above)
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody: Emotional...even stupid songs are making me cry.
Looking forward to: My next appointment to hear the heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment