Thursday, September 13, 2012

Where Am I At?

I'm a day behind on my stuff to make for the birthday bash. Ugh, I can't stand it when that happens. I ran out of chocolate for the choco-bananas so I got about half done yesterday. I have a little bit of OCD and need bookends to everything I do - a beginning and an end. The end being a completed project. Oh well, I'll have more chocolate on Friday and will finish then. So, for today, I am making cupcakes and the official smash cake! I'm going to do the can cake that I did for one of my Youth girl's a couple of months ago. This time I'm going to follow the official recipe and, hopefully, it won't take over an hour to bake. We shall see...

Waiting for Pastor Husband's soccer game to start...He's a studly ref :)

Oh my gosh! Two days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment