Friday, September 14, 2012

Pocoyo

Just about every morning after Baby Girl wakes up around 7am and Pastor Husband changes her diaper and brings her to our bed where I feed her. I'm half asleep, she really does all the work. A few times she falls asleep when she's done and we all doze for a bit. Most of the time Baby Girl stays awake and out comes some kind of electronic device where we go to YouTube and watch Pocoyo. We watch the episodes in Spanish and little by little - VERY LITTLE - I'm learning some Spanish words.

It's a very cute show and the majority of the episodes are seven minutes long, perfect amount of time I think. Here is one of my favorite episodes and it has captions!




Baby Girl you slept in this morning and now Pastor Husband is running to the bus!

No comments:

Post a Comment