Saturday, July 21, 2012

Let's Try This Out: Speed Date!



Completely new to this so I hope I'm doing this right!
  • Like I said above, I'm new to this whole speed dating blog thing
  • I am a Christian
  • I still consider myself a n00b Christian
  • See those zeros above? That makes me a geek :)
  • My favorite movie is Gone With the Wind
  • My favorite band is Queen
  • My favorite color is purple
  • My favorite show is Downton Abbey and The Office 
  • I worked at a camp for a summer about four years ago and it changed my life
  • I will be up at that same camp with my high school-ers this week! (Blogging will cease for the week...sorry!)
  • At one time in my life I thought MySpace was better than Facebook
  • I love all Asian foods, but I believe my favorite is Thai
  • I love going to restaurants I've never been to before
  • Pastor Husband and I met a few years before we really met
  • Pastor Husband and I were married exactly one year and seven days after we started dating
  • Pastor Husband and I welcomed Baby Girl into our world nine months after we were married :)
  • Thrift store is my favorite style. Pastor Husband prefers chic-modern hotel style.
  • My kitchen and "discovering" new dishes have become a favorite pastime.
  • It took me nine years to receive my BA...whew!

Well, there you go, a bit about me, and you can link up to "Our Crazy Beautiful". And, yes, camp begins tomorrow for us! No worries, we were packed as of Wednesday. Now, how we're going to get all five bags up there? That's a different story. 


Here's a cute picture of Baby Girl to tide you over until we return. Have a wonderful week everybody! 



2 comments:

  1. Linking up from Speed dating.=)
    I worked at a camp too, and the head cook. And it changed my life. I loved cooking before that, but it really cemented it. Making delicious food efficiently.
    And, furthermore, I am a big proponent of Christian camps. I committed my life to Jesus Christ at one when I was 12, and I've never looked back.
    Loved getting to know you.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment! My first camp experience was about four years ago when I worked with the kiddos from 6-11 years old. It was wonderful! I had never been to a camp before so I felt like I was working, but also having a camp experience. I'm all for it!

    ReplyDelete