Sunday, July 29, 2012

And Cue Quiet Moment



Yeah, right now, it's happening...a little later than usual. Baby Girl was awake before I was awake this morning! All during camp and this weekend she's been up at 6am or, like this morning, at 530am. I don't know why camp changed her morning schedule when she went to bed at the same time, but I am hoping, hoping, hoping that it soon goes back to "normal", which was waking up at 7am. All those times are way too early for me, but 7am is a lot more friendlier than 6am.


So, we've been up, playing, eating breakfast, and now she's taking a nap before it's time to leave for church.


Here is a verse that I am working on in my own life and it's not the easiest to bring in the qualities of being gentle and quiet when you are the exact opposite. I'm working on it though. Really working on it.


"Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight," (1 Peter 3.4 New International Version 1984).

No comments:

Post a Comment