Wednesday, June 6, 2012

We're Going to the Pool, Pool, Pool...

...how about you, you, you?


Pastor Husband bought Baby Girl a blow-up pool and I decided to put my lungs to the test today. It was fun and something different to do with the day. I kept waiting for the right day though - hot enough, but then I remembered that we live in Orange County and not the Inland Empire anymore. If I wait for 90-degree weather I'm going to be waiting for months! Today is in the high 70's and the sun shines right in our backyard so the water warmed up perfectly for the little buns of Baby Girl.


She got to wear her red swim diaper, very cute, donned her sun bonnet and we were set to go. We played around with some toys, splashed a little, and I put her on her back. She didn't really float though...not enough room between her back and the ground. 


After swim time was lunch time - a favorite time for both of us. Now, we're relaxing, drinking some water, and watching some kind of crazy kid show. I do not understand the concept for any of these shows, but they keep her entertained so I won't argue. 





No comments:

Post a Comment