Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Moment of Silence

Yes, they still do exist, these moments of silence. Only, now, they come by surprise rather than by planning. 


I have a bit of this moment, right now, as we get ready for church this morning. Baby Girl is still sleeping. I actually got up on time to take a shower and get myself ready. Now, as Pastor Husband does his thing, I am enjoying this moment until it's time to turn the hairdryer on and then kill my hair with the flat iron - all in the name of beauty, right?


I hope everyone has a lovely Sunday morning and perhaps some time for yourself to look at what you have right at this moment, to see what God has given you, to have a glimpse of clarity of the path He has put you on, and have your heart filled with contentment...maybe even with joy.


Here is some baby to help you out...


4 Days Old

No comments:

Post a Comment