Saturday, June 23, 2012

Friday?

I tried posting from my phone last night and it was just not having it. This is another argument as to why I need a better phone. Anyway...


...yesterday, I did not get a picture of Baby Girl in something, something on her head, or just a cute picture in general. Why? Because she is growing up and cutting her first tooth! It makes me want to celebrate, but makes her want to cry. Gee, I wonder why?


I actually felt it when we went to the movies on Wednesday. If you haven't tried it or haven't heard of it you should do it. At Ultra Star Cinemas they have Parent Movie Morning. They pick a movie and at it only plays once at a certain time. The theatre is not as dark, the sound not as loud, and there is a changing table set up for your baby. They also say to expect crying and feedings so no one is surprised. Well, we finally made it this last Wednesday and saw "Rock of Ages". So good! If you love 80's/early 90's rock then you will love this movie. I sang every song to Baby Girl. I couldn't help myself. She watched some of the movie, had a feeding, a changing, and even a nap. It was so great!


So, I apologize for not having a new adorable picture for you to marvel at, but here is one of the first pictures I took of Baby Girl in something...enjoy!


Two Months Old

No comments:

Post a Comment