Saturday, May 19, 2012

Birthday Projects

In April, I wrote down a list of things that needed to be done - well, okay, not needed, but wanted - before the big 1st birthday party, which is in September. Call me crazy, I like to plan well in advance so when the day does arrive there is nothing to be done with the exception of lots of fun and lots o' cake! As the list grew I decided I would take each month between now and then and complete a birthday project.


April - Birthday Banner
May - Birthday Tutu and all the table stuff (napkins, plates, utensils, cups, cupcake holder)


So far, I have completed everything on the list except for the cupcake holder, but that should be done by the end of this weekend because I need to go to Michael's for some colored marbles/rock things. That errand will be done this afternoon when Pastor Husband signs me up for a basic cake decorating class...I'm excited!


Amazing First Birthday...here we come!


P.S. - the theme is Dr. Seuss, not Miss America :)


Every birthday girl needs a tutu!

The Banner 
This flag will wave proudly on top of her cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment